What We Do
The SAPCC carries out its objectives through various activities including:
- Organizing various events that promote these objectives including trade missions, networking events, seminars and other related events;
- Providing relevant information, updates and notifications for entrepreneurs;
- Participating in trade shows, expos and seminars;
- Lobbying and advocacy work through its own initiatives and through its membership of the EU Chamber of Commerce in Southern Africa;
- Engagement with local authorities at national and provincial levels;
- Engagement with trade and investment organisations, other chambers of commerce, business organizations and advocacy groups;
- Hosting the SAPCC Annual Business Excellence Awards;
- Collaborating with and supporting Young Adult Portuguese Society (YAPS).
- Collective advocacy to shape the business environment for members.
- Business leads and contacts referrals, locally and international.
- Networking with other members, guests and other institutions
- Access to other businesses and professionals through our extensive resources
- Publicity on our Websites and other media
- Representation at diplomatic and other government levels
- Discounts at events, fairs, exhibitions, trade missions and products or services from other members, such as travel…
- Access and facilitation of business contacts, jobs and opportunities for the youth.
- Student programs to facilitate entry into the job markets and workplace
- Awards for outstanding businesses and professionals.
Please contact us for additional information, rules, forms or our constitution by emaiiling us on firstname.lastname@example.org